This set of 12 phonetic sound readers introduce the first 21 letter sounds with plots.
Highly recommended sequential sets for early readers. All of these phonetically controlled stories help children learn, practice and apply phonics — independently and with growing confidence. Students will practice decoding with the phonetically controlled vocabulary.
The readers start out with very, very simple CVC words with each reader, progressing to one sentence on each page (Books 1-10). The text uses only decodable words and then introduces "ck", "ss", "ff", "ll" words as the books progress. of the books. Book 11 adds a few longer phonetic words along with 2 sentences per page. Book 12 features 3 sentences per page.
Every story has been written with a strictly controlled text, so that children are only exposed to those letter sounds that they have previously learned. This Fiction series uses bright and vibrant illustrations throughout to bring each story to life. Books also point out any new sight word such as "the", "I")
The books also feature dyslexia friendly font and backgrounds.
Set of 12 books.
Book Titles include:
1. Pat, Tap, Sat (Includes sounds: s, a, t, p)
2. A Man in a Pit (Adds Sounds: i, n, m, d)
3. A Cat on Top (Adds Sounds: hard g, o, c, k)
4. A Rat in a Sack (Adds Sounds: e, u, r, ck)
5. His Big Leg (Adds Sounds: b, f, l, ll)
6. Bug is Boss (Adds Sounds: b, ss)
7. Rat up a Hill (Adds Sound: ff)
8. Sad Dad (Reviews)
9. Fun in the Sun (Reviews)
10. Get to the Log Hut (Reviews)
11. Run Rabbit, Run! (Adds longer phonetic words)
12. A Bag of Nuts(Reviews)
Phase 2 Books Set/12.