Exploring shapes and patterns is helpful for understanding a child’s environment. This wooden pegboard helps develop fine-motor skills as well as sorting and patterning skills in a fun and interactive way!
Perfect for ages 2+, this set features 21 vibrantly colored, large round wooden pegs that are easy for small hands to grasp. Children enjoy fitting them into the custom wooden circular board, organizing them by color or pattern as they advance. Using two sets, a child can replicate a pattern from one board to the other for an even greater challenge!
- Wooden pegboard set
- Develops fine-motor coordination, sorting and patterning skills
- Age group 2 years and above
- Includes 11” maple board with 21 pegs in four colors
- Extra pegs available and sold separately
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Made in the USA
- Product dimensions 11” x 2”