Let your child test their memory in this new twist on a classic activity. As they lift wooden pieces to find color matches, they develop not only sensory and fine-motor skills, but also cognitive reasoning and language skills. Perfect for ages 2+.
Easy to grasp knobbed handles invite children to pick up each square to discover the colored felt circle on its bottom. They can name each color and attempt to find a match. Through trial and error, they begin to remember placement of colored squares and delight in finding all 10 matches. For an additional surprise, place a favorite image under the squares by using the plastic sleeve at the bottom of the tray.
- Wooden matching game
- Develops sensory and fine-motor skills, language and reasoning skills
- Age group 2 years and above
- Includes 20 square pieces (each 1-3/8” x 1-3/8”) set inside a 12” x 10” wooden tray allowing for easy storage and carrying.
- Made of quality hardwood with additional plastic sleeve for hidden image
- Product dimensions 12 ¼” x 10 ¼” 1 ½”