Inspire your child to explore their curiosity and surroundings with this colorful wooden board of textures. A classroom favorite for ages 2+, this board helps develop a child’s sense of touch, fine-motor skills, and language and reasoning skills.
Children enjoy organizing their environment by matching the surfaces on the ends of the 12 wooden cylinders to their corresponding textured surfaces on the board. Perfect for small hands, each piece helps the child understand and communicate about sensations like soft, scratchy and smooth. As they decipher materials or colors to find a match, they develop critical thinking and hand-eye coordination. Add a blindfold to create a challenge for this engaging sensory activity!
- Touch and feel matching board
- Develops sensory and fine-motor skills, language and reasoning skills
- Age group 2 years and above
- Includes board with 12 corresponding pieces
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Product dimensions; 8 ⅝” x 6 ⅝” x 2”