Life Cycle blocks are thoughtfully designed to represent animals and insects that the children may be familiar with. These blocks wonderfully illustrate the lifecycle of a moth, butterfly, chicken and frog. Children can see how the animal develops through a series of changes to their adult presence, as reflected by the size of the block with the fully grown animal being represented by the largest block and the eggs the smallest.
These blocks are brilliant as a tool for early literacy and science but also great for stacking and practicing hand-eye coordination.
- This set of blocks, which features various sizes, represent animals and insects that children may be familiar withThese blocks illustrate the lifecycle of a moth, butterfly, chicken and frog
- These blocks are made from FSC certified Beech wood
- This set of wooden blocks is safe and suitable for children aged 1 or older
- These blocks are great for early literacy and science
- They're also great for stacking and practicing hand-eye coordination
- Children can see how animals develop through a series of changes
- Their adult appearances appear on the largest block
- Set of 5 Contents: 5 Beech wood blocks
- WoodSize: 2.3" W - 1.2" W Dimension: 2.36 x 2.36 x 8.94 in.Weight: 0.86 lbs
- Age: 12+ monthsGrade: Grade PK+